Exotic Nepal Tour is planned for our holiday voyager’s preferences and relaxations of seeing supreme Nepal’s way of life, nature and natural life simply without going to the higher elevation. Kathmandu-Chitwan-Pokhara is a journey for sightseeing.
Kathmandu-Chitwan-Pokhara journey starts from Kathmandu Valley, which triumphs on seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites and a huge number of other minute sanctuaries and antiques assorted which can be found in every side of the Heritage Valley. The finest of Nepal’s natural life can be seen in Chitwan National Park and Pokhara triumphs on excellent Nepal’s nature located at a lower elevation. This Nepal Tour really provides a nourishing diet of each viewpoint inside Nepal that a voyager would want to see while going to another nation. Travel with huss for excitement and make your trip fun.
- The UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu that unites Pashupatinath (biggest Hindu shrine of Nepal), Boudhanath (biggest Buddhist Stupa), Swayambhunath (Self-developed Monkey Temple) and Durbar Squares of three medieval towns Patan Bhaktapur and Kathmandu.
- The social practices of Hindus and Tibetan Buddhists ethnicity along with the opportunity to witness the legacy locales of Kathmandu.
- Medieval and old age masterful miracles at Durbar Squares of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur.
- The natural life exercises in Chitwan National Park like Elephant Safari, River Canoeing, Nature Walk and Bird watching Tours, which permit explorers to recognize a few endangered animal varieties like the one-horned rhino, royal Bengal tiger and dolphin among others.
- Tharu culture that lies inside the assembly woodlands of Chitwan National Park.
- The picturesque town Pokhara, where voyagers investigate lakes, profound situated abysses, and unearthly natural carving gives in.
- Paddling in Fewa Lake while appreciating the perspectives of Annapurna Himalayas and excellent Mt. Fishtail.
- Visit Sarangkot, a peak that provides food astoundingly fabulous display of boundless Himalayan Range from Dhaulagiri to Annapurna with Fishtail in the middle.